1. By using InfluenceGrid, you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don’t wish to accept all Terms then please don’t use our service. InfluenceGrid is not affiliated with TikTok or any other third-party partners in any way.
2. It is your sole responsibility to comply with TikTok rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use InfluenceGrid at your own risk.
3. We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your email accounts are terminated or you are banned for any reason by TikTok.
4. We don’t store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
5. We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
6. It is the sole responsibility of the client to provide updated passwords to InfluenceGrid during their use of the InfluenceGrid service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client not providing their current password will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
7. You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree with what you are purchasing, and will not systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, or database, or directory without written permission from us.
8. You may also not use information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
9. You may not engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
11. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
12. InfluenceGrid offers a 7-day money-back guarantee policy. If you find that InfluenceGrid is not a perfect fit within your first 7 days of service, please fill out the cancellation form via your InfluenceGrid Dashboard or email [email protected] to request a refund. Typically, the refund will be processed within 3-10 business days depending on your banking provider. The refund will be processed through the same method as the original payment.
13. After 7 days of service, we do not offer any refunds. When you register with InfluenceGrid, you agree to pay and take responsibility for all charges made in accordance with your plan and these policies. In order to be fair to all clients, no exceptions are made.
14. Our monthly plans are month-to-month subscriptions with no contract. Monthly plans automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle. To see the amount and date of your next payment, log-in to your account. In order to avoid future charges, the cancellation form must be filled out before your next bill date.
15. Our annual subscriptions are binding contracts and nonrefundable. It too will renew at the end of each billing cycle.In order to avoid future charges, the cancellation form must be filled out before your next bill date.
16. To officially cancel your InfluenceGrid subscription, you must fill out the cancellation form. In order to avoid future charges, the cancellation form must be filled out before your next bill date. Please contact us for more information on the cancel form.
17. You will have the option for our services to run until the end of your billing cycle or cancel our services immediately. No prorated refunds are provided for cancellations made before the end of the paid up period.
18. If InfluenceGrid is unable to bill your credit card on file, you will have a 14-day grace period to update your billing. If your method of payment is not updated within this time frame, your account will automatically be terminated.
19. Accounts that have been terminated due to failed payment may be reactivated if valid payment information is updated and we can successfully charge the card for all debits made on the account since the failed charge.
20. In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site, please contact us at: [email protected]
This document was last updated on December 30, 2020